Monday, March 18, 2013

March Madness FUNdraiser!


There are so many aspects of this adoption journey that have taught us so much! One of the many includes FUNDRAISING! It is am proud of my husband for giving up his cable! If you know my husband, you know this = SACRIFICE!), but it's not going to raise ALL the funds required!  Fundraising is a completely essential part of our process. We have already learned that it causes us to do away with a lot of pride that may stand in the way of bringing our baby girl home. Although MOST adoptive families use fundraising as part of the means to fund their adoption, it is teaching us to be humble and have faith that God ALWAYS supplies ALL we need as we answer this call to adopt. 

You can click the FUNDRAISERS tab to see a few of the ways we have started! Because there are fees due at all different times during this journey, we are trying to face one hurdle at a time. With 2 big fees to pay coming up soon, we are trying to be innovative! 

I am thankful that my husband has taken on this fundraiser all on his own! I'm much more of a baseball and football fan, so I'll admit my knowledge of March Madness is VERY limited. However, Matthew has created a FaceBook Page that gives all the details of how this fundraiser will work! 

I know this much: Each entry is $10, and you can submit an unlimited number of entries. The winner will win a $50 Amazon gift card! So... LET MARCH MADNESS BEGIN!!!! You have until Thursday at 11:00 to complete your bracket!




No comments:

Post a Comment